Followers

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge

Time for the new weekly Color Challenge at The Outlawz!  Teresa is challenging us to make a vintage card or project.  She has inspired me to get to working on my memorial shadow box for my Dad who passed away two years ago.  I got the picture of my Dad from when he was in the military police.  The photo is about 60 years old.  The rifle bullet casing is from his 21 gun salute at his funeral.  This will be the center piece of my shadow box.  I hope to get it finished so I can upload it to share here.

I wanted to showcase Teresa's card also.  The photo is of her Dad during his service in Canada.  I think they were both handsome men!  What do ya think??




Looking forward to seeing all of you in the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I think so, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice tribute to both fathers. They both would of been proud.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...