Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

Challenge at Guylou's Inimitablity is Up!

I am a little late in posting here, but I wanted to let everyone know that Guylou's has a new challenge up!  The challenge is "Use Non-Traditional Christmas Colors".  You have until December 13th at 10:00 p.m. EST to get your project in to be eligible to win some of Guylou's delicious digis!  Here is my card using Guylou's "Dorothy and Gift"  I just love this little girl!

 
My sentiment says "Santa Claus is coming to town".
 
I hope you find time to come over and join us with some funky new Christmas colors!


8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the scene you created and wonderful coloring! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty! I like the embossing and the use of the vellum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card, Roxann! Love the non-traditional colors you chose and the cute image! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Roxann, what a gorgeous card! Love the paper, the embossing, the design, the embellies, and that darling image & fabulous coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Rox! The embossing and oval frame makes it look like she's in a snow globe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roxann, your coloring is outstanding, beautiful image and fabulous design. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the embossing and all of the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roxann, Thank you for all the lovely comments, sorry I have not been around much as things have been really crazy for me. I'm in love with your card it is just adorable. Ypou colored her so beautiful and I love all the colors. Your embossing folder and the paper are wonderful.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...