Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Color Challenge

This week's color challenge at The Outlawz is bright and colorful.  It was a lot of fun to see what my fellow DT's were going to come up with!  Teresa picked our palette and beautiful inspiration photo.  She is the "MOM" of several birds and they are precious to her.  The Twist for this week is to add wings.



I used my Spellbinder's Nestibilities and Sizzix embossing folder, papers from my stash, some wings I downloaded of off Pinterest, and one of my Fiskar border punches.  I love the border punches and have collected quite a few of them.

I know it is close to the holidays but if you have some time, come over and play with us! 

Over at Through the Craftroom Door there is an "Anything Goes" challenge that is going on.  You really need to check out the beautiful cards and projects that are there!  If you are not yet a subscriber to their online magazine, I hightly recommend it!  So many awesome projects, tutorials and inspiration.  These days I need all the help I can get!  My old brain gets stale a lot lately.

Guylou's Inimitability Blog has an awesome challenge, too!  Gina is challenging everyone to use a snow theme.  I made a card for my friend who is battling breast cancer (she is doing great!)  and used Guylou's ribbon angel.  I stacked some poinsettia flowers and secured them with a brad.  All the papers I used I have had in my stash.  I am so bad about taking my paper packs apart and forget where I got them.  I used the square Nestibilities, some ribbon and a pre-done sentiment.



5 comments:

  1. Well, you did a fab job with the color challenge! Love the wings, your paper, & that great embossing! And your friend should love the Christmas card you made for her--it is darling! Love the image, design & papers! Glad to hear she is doing well. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely cards Roxann.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Rox! Love the colours for this week's challenge and those wings are a fantastic touch! The ribbon angel card is lovely too, very nice thought for your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxann, Love your cards. I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxann I love both your cards. Wonderful embossing!!!
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...