Followers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December........

December should be two month's long to do everything I have on my list!  I'm sure some of you will agree with me.  Just finished decorating the inside and outside of the house and now I have to clean up the mess of boxes, fake snow and glitter!  I had so much glitter on me that I told my hubs I should glue myself to the wall as a decoration!

Lots of FAB challenges for you to enter and excellent prizes to be won!  At The Outlawz it is Tuesday, well it is Tuesday in most places, but that means the Color Challenge is posted.  Lauren has come up with an awesome palette for everyone to create something wonderful.


 
Our fantastic sponsor for this month!
 
I have used some DCWV paper and some other papers I have had in my stash, a Nestibility die, Cricut die cut bells, Christmas ribbon, silk poinsettia and leaves and a small jewelled flower on the bow.  The ribbon has gold, raised snowflakes on it.
 
There is still time to enter the challenge at TTCRD.  It is an Anything Goes challenge and the sponsor is Michelle Perkett.  She has some awesome digis!  Hope you will find some crafty time in your busy Holiday schedule to share you wonderful projects at these two superb sites!
 


2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful color challenge--love your beautiful take on it, too! Such a great design, love the die cuts, the ribbon, & the paper! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously festive card with that fabulous colour combo :)
    Hope you managed to de-glitter yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...