Followers

Friday, December 14, 2012

Hello!

Finally have some time to get my post up even if it is after midnight!  First, at the Outlawz Color Challenge, it is my week to pick the color palette.  I chose some different holiday colors to challenge your creativity.



Our Sponsor The Month


I had some silver, woven mesh fabric type "paper" that I picked up several years ago at a scrap convention in Duluth, Georgia.  Finally got around to using it!  I cut two pine cones with my Cricut and embossed them with embossing powders.  I cut a branck with the Cricut and glittered it up.  The border is made with a Fiskar border punch and the ribbon was from a friend.

At Guylou's Inimitability

The challenge is to make a project featuring snow.  I used Guylou's Ribbon Angel to make a Christmas card for a friend battling breast cancer.  She is doing great!  I used my Copic markers to color her and some Christmas papers from my stash.  

I glittered up her wings, added metallic ribbon and a die cut made with a nestability die.  The poinsettia stacked flower is also from my stash and is secured with a glittered brad.

Through The Craftroom Door

The challenge at TTCRD is up and running, too!  I used Michelle Perkett's beautiful mermaid and adapted her to a holiday theme.  In my interpretation she has just returned from Christmas shopping!  She is colored with Copics,  double matted on Christmas paper and I bordered that with another paper and added a sentiment cut from yet another paper.  I think she looks festive!



As you can see, you have many avenues you can take to be creative this week!  Hope you will check them ALL out and hopefully play in all of them.  As always there are awesome prizes to be won in random drawings!



1 comment:

  1. Gee, Roxann, these are three great cards! Love your designs, your papers, your die cuts, and your fab coloring of your images! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...