Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

I can't believe it is mid-week already and that January is already squeeking by.  Some days I feel like I am spreading myself too thin, but I don't want to let anything go!  I am sure there are many of you that feel the same way.

It was my turn to pick the Color Challenge at The Outlawz this week.  I chose something very bright and fun and chose to make something other that a card.  I used my Cricut cartridge that features many boxes, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.  It is a small gift box just big enough for a tiny treat.  The "Twist" was to make something square.  This could be a perfectly square card, or anything square.

I sued some old CM papers, pink hem tape, sequins, and Prima Flowers centered with a jewel.  The top of the box is outlined with Stickles and has another vertical row of sequins.





Please come over and join us this week, and show that it is HIP TO BE SQUARE!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this color combo and you did a fantastic job on your box! Gorgeous flowers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Rox! Love the funky colour combo and the way you glammed it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling, fancy little box! Love the bright colors you chose & the bling you added! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Roxann you are just the sweetest person Thanks you so much for all your wonderful comments. I do not know how to tell you how I created a card because when I start one I have no idea what I going to make or how it is going to turn out. The only thing I know is what the image is and then I start thinking about what papers I have and from their I pick out colors and after it is colored I think about embellishments and what ever.
    These are really fun colors and I love your box. The flowers are wonderful and so is all the sparkle. Super job!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...