Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is the start of another year.  Last year just sped by.  I, along with many of you, remember when my Mom would tell me the years go by more quickly the older you get!  So true.

The Color Challenge at The Outlawz has the honor of hosting the first challenge of 2013.  It was my turn to pick the challenge colors and I found this cute folder on the web.  I copied it for my inspiration card because I like it so much. 

The color palette is Light Turquoise, Light Blue and Melon and the Twist is to add Twine.  Below is my rendition.  I used a button to make my closure.

 
 
Our GDT this month is Penny ODell.  We are delighted to have her and her projects are awesome!
I am sponsoring the challenge this month with a $15.00 gift certificate from OOZAK, one of The Outlawz major sponsors.  Hope you can come and play now that the holidays are over and we all hopefully have more free time!


4 comments:

  1. Love your take on that folder, Roxann! It's so cute--especially love that twine with the button! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year sweetie!! So glad that you stopped by today to visit. It was great to "see" you... I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year my friend. Great job with what you came up with on the project. The button and twine was a great idea.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and cool blog. Love the additions of the twine too...luv annie

    have joined as a new member of your blog...


    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...