Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top of the morning to ya!

Our Color Challenge at The Outlawz is up and running this morning.  Teresa chose our inspiration photo (which is adorable) and the color palette.  Everyone on the DT did an excellent job with their interpretation of the colors and their designs.
 
 


The Twist this week is to make a friendship project.  I am trying to use papers that I have had in my stash for a while and I am notorious for taking my papers out of their packets and forgetting whose they are!  I group my paper by color and pattern rather than by manufacturer.  The tan pleated "paper" is actually fabric.  I mounted a half inch strip on double sided adhesive tape and pleated it.  I recently bought a packet of quilting "fat squares" just because the fabric was so pretty!  The "Friend to Friend" stamp is a Stampin' Up oldie.  Come and join us this week and every week!


2 comments:

  1. Really cool design, Roxann! Love how you incorporated the colors into it, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job putting the colors together. I have been doing that also trying to use up scraps and you did a nice job putting them together. Love the pleated fabric adds a nice touch, also love how the sentiment goes across the card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...