Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another Day, Another Dollar....

Well, this week at work has started out with a stressful bang.  So glad I have crafting as an outlet!  I'm sure a lot of you folks can relate to that

Margaret has come up with a lovely color palette for us this week and she is challenging us to add stitching....faux or real.  As I am sewing machine challenged, mine is faux!  The funny thing is, I have two sewing machines!  I'm always afraid I am going to ruin my card if I attempt to sew on it.  On this card, I used a square doily that I cut in half, some Creative Memory punched hearts, some rub on stitching as well as some hand drawn stitching.  I cut my letters using Cricut's Alphalicious cartridge.  I also added some faux lace that is actually an extremely old Frances Meyer strip sticker!


 
We thank our wonderful sponsor this month:  Dustin Pike!
Our randomly drawn February winner will receive a $10.00 gift certificate!
 
 
 
Hope everyone can find some crafty time this week and come and create a FAB creation for The Outlawz Color Challenge!
 
 
This week at TTCRD there is a fun challenge for all to enter.  It is an "Anything Goes" challenge, so come on over there and enter your project and have an opportunity to win a fun prize!  The DT have some awesome designs to inspire you!
 


3 comments:

  1. Hoping your week starts to get better!!
    Gorgeous card - love the design and fabulous heart you created! The colors are yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Valentine! Love the layers, colors, & die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxann, I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your daughter, my heart goes out to her and so do my prayers. Be strong for her.
    You have created such a beautiful card love the colors.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...