Followers

Monday, February 18, 2013

Behind!




I am so far behind on everything except remodeling my kitchen and hall bath!  This past weekend is the third weekend I have worked on these projects.  Sanding and restaining the kitchen cabinets was the most time consuming, but I am happy with how they turned out.  I am hoping to buy about three more years before gutting the kitchen.

This week at Guylou's Inimitability Blog challenge, Kim is challenging us to make a project using this Bingo card as a guide. You can choose any lines on the card.

 



Here is mine:
 
I added a ribbon and button and Leah digi on the diagonal line.  I cut Leah down to size on my center square.  I just love her pink hair.  I used my CM square punch for my squares and I cut them out of some old CM papers.  They were specialty papers that were 4 by 6 inches.  I have a lot of old CM stuff!  I colored Leah with my Copics.
 
Guylou has some awesome and fun digis and I hope you will come over and enter something craftilicious!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Rox! Love that you used a tic tac toe style for the layout! Pretty papers! Good luck with the remodeling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...