Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Color Challenge

If it is Tuesday, it must be time for a Color Challenge at The Outlawz.  This week Ursula is challenging us to use a lovely color palette and her "twist" is to ad metal. 

 
I used one of our sponsor's, Dustin Pike's, adorable digis.  I colored him with copics and added a brass buckle that I threaded with organza ribbon.  I cut the big arrow out of sparkly bronze paper with my Cricut and hand lettered the "Upside Down" with a Martha Stewart Glitter pen.  I added three teeny buttons to the top of the arrow.  This is a challenging "challenge" and I hope you will all step up to the plate and knock one out of the park!
 




1 comment:

  1. Oh, really, really cute, Roxann! Love the image, your color combination, that fun arrow & the great "bow". :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...