Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Guylou's Inimitability Challenge

Off Colored Creation Challenge
Hello crafters!!! We had a lot of people entering our last challenge... thanks everyone!! This week we have a new challenge which I call a true challenge. It will make you think and sweat, but in the end you will have a sense of satisfaction that you lived up to the challenge.

Chana is our challenger this week. She is asking that we use Orange, Gray and Blue and a Humorous Sentiment on our projects. Here is mine!
 
 
 Ever have one of those days?  My sentiment says, " .....Peachy!  How's your day"?  You really need to come over to Guylou's challenge blog and play along.  This was a fun challenge!  I think the orange, gray and blue look fabulous together.
 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute Roxann. Love the sentiment! And yes, I am having one of those days today! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Roxann! Love the layout and cute image! Pretty crocheted flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxann, your colors look fabulous together! Love your coloring, design & flower! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Your colouring is amazing...that is something I really need to work on. I'm here from the Outlawz and have become a followr of yours. I would love to invite you to my blog and become a follower of mine.

    cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxann, Your sentiment made me smile and you did an awesome job coloring your image. Love your crocheted flower.
    I have to tell you how happy I am that you are going to be a grandma and things are just fine with your daughter. When I saw that I could of jumped for joy..
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...