Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Challenge at TTCRD

The new challenge for the week just "broke" this morning at Through the Craftroom Door.  It is an "Anything Goes" challenge, that I love!  My image is from Kenny K and she is sassy!  I am having a love relationship with pink hair these days.


I used papers that came in a huge table that I dismantled (as I always do) to put into my way of organizing which is by color.  The OWN IT glitter letters are old Martha's and the embossing folder is by Sizzix.  The ribbon is a tiny tape measure.  I got it at the dump table at Michael's.  I accented the corner with some blingy jewels.  I should probably leave my papers in the tablets that they come in so I can give credit where credit is due!

Hope you can come over and play!


6 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Roxann! Love that image, your fab coloring, the papers, design & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    P.S. I store my 6x6 papers, after tearing them out, in a filing-type box. Then I leave the covers in the front and back of them so I know which collections they are. It is also easy to page through them to see what I have. And that was probably clear as mud! Sorry, lol! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxann, This is a cool looking card, you really rocked this challenge. Love her pink hair with the orange shoes and all the other super cool colors great job coloring.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Roxann, Wonderful card and lovely image:)
    I'm Sonia, the last challenge winner, please can you contact me by mail, I don't find Your mail.
    passionidicarta@hotmail.it is important.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rox,

    I just joined up with the TTCRD dt, and wanted to stop by, say hi, and become a follower. Super blog (love the name), and totally fabulous creations!

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image Roxann and LOVE the RED hair and those ORANGE shoes. So bright and colourful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...