Followers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Shiny As A New Penny

The Color Challenge is up and running at The Outlawz.  Laurian chose the color palette this week and she is challenging everyone to add some shine! 
 
 


I used my Cricute to cut a cute little house out and added some old stickers to decorate the outside.  I used glossy accents on the flags, bird house post and shutters.
 
This is a fun color palette and challenge and I hope you will be inspired to come and add a crafty project!
 
Creative Freebie Challenge
 
 
Sandi, Anne and I have drawn some cute digis at the CFC.  All you have to do to grab free digis is to sign up at this challenge and request the digis.  To keep receiving them on a bi monthly schedule, you just need to keep creating projects with them!  Easy, peasy.
 
My card with Anne's gorgeous geraniums.  I used red cardstock, DCWV 6 by 6 paper pack (I cut the bird out of one of the papers) and my Copic markers.  I used Cats Eye Chalk on the paper edges and some little red gems in the corner.

I colored Sandi's cute little leprechaun with Copics and added some gold gems to his gold stash.  The papers are all Creative Memories that I have had for a long while.  I used the CM cutting system to cut my ovals and added flower shaped gems.

I drew the clown fish digi and Sandi and Anne used him this week as a bonus digi.  I used this card for my nephew's birthday on Sunday.  CM papers, Martha black glitter gothic letters, Copic markers, and bubble embellies.  I used a CM corner accent punch on the card corners.





1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness Roxann your cards are just wonderful and you sure have been a busy girl.... way to go girlfriend you drew the clown fish he is just so cute. Love Anne's geraniums and you colored them beautifully as well as Sandi's cute little leprechaun. Your house is just darling.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...