Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Howdy!

Here is the Color Palette and card I created for it at The Outlawz.  It was my turn to pick the palette and I saw this pretty quilt on Pinterest.  You know, that little addictive site?  The digi image I colored is one of the first Copic coloring projects I did about two years ago!  I had her all cut out and in a little box I had forgotten about.  There are several others in there, too.  Creative Freebie also is up and running.  It started on Sunday and goes until the 23rd.  The images that Anne and Sandi drew are lovely, and so fun to color up!  Below are my two renditions.


My flourish is from a Cricut Cartridge , "Accent Essentials".  I put someStickles on it as well as the cupcake.  The alpas are from Reminisce.


 I have run across some old Creative Memories papers in my stash and have been using them lately.
Both of these cards are the CM stash.  They came in coordinating packs with stickers and they are at lease three year's old!  I should be ashamed that I have so much paper and don't know what I have!  I'm sure ya'll can relate to that.  I love paper!
A shout out to our sponsor this month for the Color Challenges:
URL: http://www.shop.2cuteink.com
Check them out!  They are offering a $10 gift certificate to our randomly drawn monthly winner!
There are many site wide sponsors with delicious goodies that are up for grabs, so make sure you check out the side bar at The Outlawz.



TTRCD 
 There is a new challenge up and running at Through the Craftroom Door.  You have to check out the gorgeous cards the DT has made for some fantastic inspiration.  The challenge is "Anything Goes" so you have no excuse not to play!

3 comments:

  1. How cute, Roxann! That image is just adorable and I love your design & papers for her--great take on the colors you picked! :^)
    And your other two cards are so pretty! Love the papers you chose for them! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just gorgeous Roxann...I love the way you colored the girl playing the guitar. The papers by Creative Memories are beautiful. I am now one of your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you been??? Love all your cards. Your coloring has really improved you did an awesome job with all of your images. The hummer is my favorite one love how you made an egg and framed it in with that pretty lace and added those flowers, just beautiful....
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...