Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Running on Empty.....

What a whirlwind week and weekend! Every evening after work I had someplace to be.  Monday was book club, Tuesday, hair appointment, Wednesday my sis Rochelle and I took dinner to Mom, and Thursday she and I had an organization meeting to work on our fund raiser for my BIL's Miracle Ride in May.  Scott and his Posse, of which my husband is a member of, ride their Harley's and got through the lower 48 states raising money for The Children's Miracle Network.  They do it in 21 days and that is a lot of hard riding.  They have to pay for all of their expenses and the good folks of Columbus donate to the cause.  All the money stays in Columbus for the Medical Center's Neo-Natal unit.  We did an all day photo and video shoot on Saturday on the very cold and damp Saturday.

Also celebrated my and my grandson, Dean's, birthday on Sunday.  We had a wonderful time!


This is the card I made for the TTCRD challenge, Anything Goes, this week.  It is a Whoopsie Daisy adorable image and I used Creative Memories double sided papers I have had for over three years!  I love when I find something I had forgotton I had in my stash!  I used my copic markers to color this sweet girl and cut the Happy Birthday font from another piece of patterned paper.  The satin brad I have also had for some time.

The TTCRD Spring Issue is also out.  If you do not have a subscription yet, you need to grab one!  There are a lot of fantastic tutorials and inspiration as well as FREE digis!  What is not to love???


Our fabulous sponsor at TTCRD!  Come and check the Through The Craftroom Door site!
Please click on the TTCRD video on my side bar and see the fun!

The Outlawz Color Challenge

This is the card I made for the Color Challenge at The Outlawz.  You have until Midnight tonight to enter 
your most welcome creation!  Our FAB sponsor is:




This is one of the too cute images from our sponsor!  I used a doily, copics, vellum, to fish brads I painted white, a Sizzix embossing folder and some clear "bubbles".  The little mermaid was fun to color up!  The new challenge will be up tomorrow so stay tuned!




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations. Love the girl and her doggie in the first and you have coloured the underwater scene in the second so realistically.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being so busy and you even got your cards done and you did an awesome job. Love both of them.
    ♥Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...