Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Two Challenges Up!

There are two FAB challenges up and running today.  One is at Through The Craftroom Door and the other is the Color Challenge at The Outlawz.  First TTCRD's Challenge.

 
Anything Goes!
 
Our Sponsor this week is:
 

I chose this adorable little puppy in a basket to make my card.  I used my copic markers, fussy cut him out and used some ribbons that a friend made for me from seam binding. I love this type of ribbon.  I will admit I have not had luck finding this type of seam binding in any of our local fabric stores.  All I can find is the cotton type.  I cute my squares out of four by six pieces of old Creative Memory papers with their small square punch.

 
The Outlawz Color Challenge
 
The beautiful inspiration photo and colors were picked by DT member Penny and the Twist is to make it vintage.
 
Here is my card.  I love this happy lil' bird.  I took my sentiment as a play on the phrase, "Happy as a bird with a french fry"!
 
Thank you to our fantastic sponsor this month.  My birdie is one of her creations.
 
The winner will receive a 3 free digistamps
 
Hopefully I have sparked your interest to come over to these to great sites and enter the fun challenges!  Looking forward to seeing you there!
 

 


2 comments:

  1. Roxann, as I said last night, your TTCRD card is just darling--I love it! :^)
    And your Outlawz card is every bit as cute! Love your design and take on the colors; love that fun little bird and great coloring, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxann, Your little puppy in the basket is just adorable and super colors and love how you did the background. very creative. Your second card is just way to cute love that bird he is so adorable and your layout is wonderful.
    Hugs Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...