Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Little Hello!

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter and Passover.  I had an awesome day shared with family, friends and a lot of eating!  Today is the start of two new challenges at Through The Craft Room Door and The Outlawz.

At TTCRD the challenge is one of my faves....."Anything Goes".  I used an adorable digi from Squigglefly called the WOE Peekers.

I used a piece of paper I have had from Creative Memories from their "Everyday Collection".  It is double sided paper used for scrapbooking.  I cut the "decor" (the orange stripe and floral stripe) into the two strips and adhered them to the background paper.  I attached a lace strip from a square doily and used my circle punch to cut a white circle and adhered a sticker.  I used my copics to color the digi.

At The Outlawz, Ursula chose the lovely inspiration photo and color palette.  The "TWIST" is to add either dry or heat embossing.  I chose to do both.  I haven't used my heat embossing in a while!



I used a piece of Bazzill cardstock in a deep purple, Ranger embossing ink and Ranger embossing powder in  white.  The I added a strip of PP and cut an oval using my CM cutting system and dry embossed it.  I used Color Bok chalk on the edge and put a small oval and Stampin' Up stamp.  A lavender organza bow and gem finished it off.

I do wish you would come over to both of the FAB sites and enter a project.  There are awesome sponsors and prizes to be had!  Our sponsor for the Color Challenge is:



3 comments:

  1. Roxann, you did such fabulous coloring on your first card! Love the design & papers, too! :^)
    Your second card is gorgeous--love that background paper & the embossing is so pretty! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome coloring and designs! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxann, So creative and super job with your coloring on the first card. It is adorable.
    Love the embossing and the papers on the second. Chalk was a nice touch.
    ♥Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...