Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Sad Farewell.....

I had to say "farewell" to "Scout", my 2005 Softtail Deluxe Harley.  She got too heavy for me and I did not feel comfortable on her anymore.  I am vertically challenged!  I loved that bike, and I was emotional letting her go. The Easter Bunny brought me a new 2013 1200XL Limited anniversary edition.  "Buster Brown" ( I name everything) is about 200 pounds lighter and much easier to navigate with it's shorter wheel base.  I wasn't ready to give up riding my own yet.  I will dearly miss "Scout" but am looking forward to many miles on the road with "Buster".


I had the HD shop add a windshield and luggage rack/back rest and they lowered the front end for me.

ME AND SCOUT IN DEADWOOD, SD





5 comments:

  1. Congrats on Buster!! May he bring you just as much joy as Scout did..I am sure it will....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bikes Rox, the both of them! Here's to some fantastic riding on your new beauty :) great picture of you and Scout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so cool Roxann!! :D
    Hope you have a lot of rides on Buster! Enjoy.
    Hugs,sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet ride! Congrats on the new bike! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am following you too! Have a fab day!
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxann, OMGoodness!!! You rock, that is some awesome ride.
    ♥Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...