Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Color Me Wonderful

My card for the Color Challenge at The Outlawz was a fun one to make.  My image is from A Day For Daisies.  I love her designs.  They are all just adorable.  The color palette was chosen by Margaret, and this will be her last challenge with Color Challenge.  She will be working with the Sketch group and we will miss her!



I made a pocket card to hold two journal tags.  This could be used as a card for a lot of occasions with plenty of room to write sweet notes to the receiver.  It could also be used on a scrapbook page using the tags for your journaling.  I added buttons, the "Twist", to a journaling tag and added ribbons.  My papers are from some old CM paper packs, and I used their circle cutter from the cutting system with all three blades.  I am a fan of their cutting system.  It is easy to use and comes in m any shapes.

I hope I see many of you entering our challenge this week.  The colors are fun and bright!  We also have our awesome sponsor, Digi My World.  Sponsor: URL: http://digimyworld.com

Also, be sure to check out the whole sites wonderful sponsors!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful take on the colour inspiration.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be used for so many things, that is what makes it so nice. Those colors are so pretty, all the pockets are wonderful so easy to put a gift card. Love the buttons and you colored your little image so cute. Awesome card.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Roxann! Love your design, that cute image, and your coloring. Those tags are really cool, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...