Followers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

Our Country has, again, suffered a terrible tragedy with the bombing of Boston Marathon.  We live in very scary times, my friends.  Never in my lifetime did I expect such happenings in our beloved USA.  My prayers go out to the family and friends of all who lost someone or had someone injured.

Well......there are two fabulous challenges at both The Outlawz and Through The Craftroom Door. (TTCRD)  at The Outlawz, the Color Challenge is up and running.  Penny chose our lovely colors and inspiration picture.

The Twist is to use patterned paper


My colors look a bit muddled.  They didn't photograph very well.  I used an adorable House Mouse stamp that I colored with my Copics.  I put a little googly eye on the little mousie in tow and he looks terrified! lol  My flower was cut with the Cricut Cart "A Walk in My Garden".  I just cut them out in different sizes stacked them and curled the edges a little.  My banner has computer a computer font and I lightly inked the edges of the paper around the mousies.

Over at TTCRD

As always it is "Anything Goes".  This is always so much fun!  The sponsor this week is Michelle Perkett, and her digis are amazing!  She generously supplied the DT with a digi to make our projects.  




I love this Art Deco looking lady!  The punch looked very Art Deco to me and it is a Fiskar border punch.  I fussy cut my lady out after coloring her and adhered jewels to my border.

Thanks for checking me out and I hope you have a wonderful week!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards--both of them, Roxann! Love the cute mouse image & design--really love the flower on this, too! And your TTCRD card is just sooooo gorgeous! Love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree both cards are fabulous! I especially love the second one~Fabulous coloring and design!
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxann, Seen your card at TTCRD and you did such an awesome job. Love your colors and you colored her so pretty. Wonderful layout and I love how it showcases your beautiful image. Awesome fisker border. Your second card, love house mouse and the googly eyes are a good idea and love your pretty flower.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...