Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

One Day I Will Be Caught Up........NOT!

One day I will be caught up with all my projects and life will be good!  My husband is getting ready for the motorcycle ride to leave on May 3rd.  It is for my BIL's charity work with Columbus Medical Center's NICU unit raising money for the Children's Miracle Network.  All the money raised stays here in Columbus to buy equipment for the Neo-natal unit.  This is a press release:

Scott Ressmeyer and 11 other Miracle Riders are riding through all 48 lower states in 21 days to raise money for Children’s Miracle Network at The Medical Center in Columbus, Georgia. This is the fifth year that Scott has taken this journey, and in only the first four years Scott’s Ride for Miracles has raised over $430,000 for Children’s Miracle Network! Ultimately, Scott and the Miracle Riders have pledged to raise $1 million over the course of the ride’s span.

The Miracle Riders leave on Friday, May 3, 2013 for their journey across the country and will return on Friday, May 24. Follow them and read about their experiences here at www.rideformiracles.com. Check in each day of the ride for new posts, pictures and videos! Tune in to WTVM and PMB Broadcasting stations for live updates throughout the ride from Scott and the Miracle Riders
 I am really proud of these guys!  Scott is on his bike and the hubs, Larry, is next to him on your right.  You can also keep up with them on the blog and make comments!  Really fun to see them visit local CMN hospitals and take prizes to the kids as well as their silly antics everywhere they stop.



Now, on to this week's Color Challenge



It was my turn to choose the color palette and I love this color palette!  The Twist was to make a spring card.  I used an old SU tiny sentiment stamp, Martha butterfly punch, Spellbinders Nestibilities die, my copics, some jewels and old gold netting tied onto the edge.  I have had this digi for years and cannot remember where I got it.  The background paper is some old CM I have had.  I am discovering papers lately that I forgot I had and it has been fun using them.

Our Sponsor this month is:


CREATIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGE

The Creative Freebie Challenge is up and running!  Sandy and Anne have provided two fun digis for you to use and all you have to do to get them is sign up to play!  Couldn't be easier.  Here are my two cards using them.


I am giving my BIL, Scott, the BBQ one as he owns three BBQ restaurants in Columbus.  It will be a fun birthday card!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card for the color challenge, Roxann! Love the design, colors, image and die cuts! And you made two really cute cards with the freebies, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...