Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Challenges at TTCRD and The Outlawz


First, at The Outlawz we have a fun challenge featuring a fab inspiration photo in Disney style.  I made a Minnie Mouse paper pieced hair bow.  The border punch is by EKSuccess.  I paperpieced the dots on the bow using my CM small circle punch.  The starts are from a small unknown punch.

At TTCRD
The challenge is anything goes.
Image:  Squigglefly
 
 
I used my copics to color the image, some papers from my stash and made a banner.  The letters on the banner are are by Sticko and the baseball is by Recollections.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations. Love the designs and vibrant colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Roxann! Love both your cards, your first one is so much fun and the second one is is just darling, love the scene and you colored it so awesome.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Minnie Fan so naturally I adore the Got your Minnie on card. SO Stinkin' CUTE!
    Baseball is my favorite sport next to Volleyball. Love the coloring you did. Makes me want to go to our local Red Birds game with my little grandson this week. Fantastic job on both of these cards.
    Thanks for sharing your talents~Sandra V. http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...