Followers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Hello.....


At The Color Challenge at the Outlawz we have a lovely palette chosen by Laurian.  The "Twist" is to add flowers.  I hope everyone will come out and make a lovely spring project.






I used my Nestibilities dies, Martha corner punch, punched leaves, organza ribbon, die cut flower with a little rose that I got at Hobby Lobby's bridal department.  They come in lots of colors and come about 8 to a pack.  I just cut the wire of of this one and attached with a glue dot.


I made this Tinkerbelle card last week for the Color Challenge and never got around to sharing it.  I bought a Tinkerbelle coloring book at Disney World and I scan the pictures I want to color and size them to the size I want.  I am a total Disney fan and I love Tinkerbelle!  I colored her with my Copics and used papers from my stash.  I have had the little clothespins with the butterflies attached for a few years and just got around to using one!  I cut my sentiment from a 12 by 12 piece of Tinkerbelle paper and the flowers are Prima that I stacked and secured with a brad.


TTCRD
This week at TTCRD the challenge is "Anything Goes".  The DT have some wonderful inspiration cards to whet your whistle!  The new TTCRD magazine is out and it is a dandy!  So many cool tutorials and free gorgeous digis.  Check out the video at the top of my blog.


Here is my card using my Cricut and piecing everyhting together.  I don't use my Cricut much and really should use it more as some of the stuff is pretty cute!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day.  I had to work, but I still had time to reflect on our great armed forces and be thankful for our freedoms.  We live at the front door to Ft. Benning and this was my Dad's last station.  He retired here after 21 years in the Army and we stayed her in Columbus.  My husband is working his "retirement" and he is in transport out at Ft. Benning so we get a lot of opportunities to interact with the troops during all the activities that take place at Benning and in Columbus.

4 comments:

  1. Roxann, great job on all of your cards that chick is so adorable it makes me smile love his hat, tinker bell is amazing as cut as can be, love the sentiment. for the color challenge wonderful job and I love hobby lobby bride department they have so many beautiful flowers.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roxann! Thanks for stopping by my blog - these cards are awesome! Great take on the challenges and Tinkerbell is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roxann, Followed you via your comment at Outlawz, and just became your newest follower. Thanks for your kind comments on my 1st Dylusions card. Enjoyed seeing your 3 very pretty cards. I especially liked the first one, and loved your idea of the fancy punched corners. Added such a lovely detail to the already pretty card. Liked that little silk rose as a flower center. Another good idea. Hope you'll visit me when you have time, and I'd love to have you as a follower if you like what you see when you visit. TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roxann, followed you from Outlawz and thanks for your kind comment on my 1st Dylusions card. I love all 3 of your very pretty cards, but I especially enjoyed the 1st one. Loved the added detail of the fancy corner punch onto an already pretty card. The silk rose used as a center on the flower was a great idea as well. Hope you will visit me if you have time, and if you like what you see there, join as a follower. TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...