Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Color Challenge Is Up!

Good morning, all.  The Color Challenge is up and running at The Outlawz!  Guylou chose the color palette this week and it was a challenge for me.  It was hard not to do a Christmas theme, but it's not July yet!  I love House Mouse stamps and had to make a birthday card for my BIL who is a musician.


I used my oval cutter from Creative Memories for the shape and left the top intact.  The little roses I have had for quite some time.  I have them in several colors and enjoy using them on projects.  I have a small Martha leaf punch that I used for my leaves and three Recollections gems.  My sentiment is hand done.

I want to thank Redonkulous Designs for sponsoring our challenges this month.  Please go and check them out as they are awesome!


Thanks for looking and I hope you will play in the challenge at The Outlawz and the current challenge, "Anything Goes" at Through The Craftroom Door"!


4 comments:

  1. This is just adorable and the cutest little image. Loving the music theme.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Love the little meeces and the red and white gingham is one of my fave patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, Roxann! Love the image and fun design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

  4. Awesome card. Really love the sentiment!!! My grandson would love your card he plays piano.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...