Followers

Friday, June 21, 2013

Howdy!

I'm a little late with my post this week, but my 81 year old Mom has broken a rib!  I, along with my three sisters, have been taking care of her and taking turns spending the night.  It is always tough to break anything, but at her age it can be quite dangerous health-wise.

At The Outlawz, Tuesday is always Color Challenge day.  Penny has come up with a fun color palette and challenge.  The color palette is below along with the "Twist", which is an awesome one for me!  My daughter, Elizabeth, is having a baby girl in October.  We are so excited.  She has already blessed us with a wonderful grandson that turned four in March.



 
When little "Lucy" gets here, I am going to put pictures in here for a Great-Grandmother's brag book for Mom.  The stamps are from Recollections Baby Collection and I used my Copic markers.  The papers are quite old and from some Daisy D's individual sheets I bought at Michael's, many moons ago!  The little hand and foot I got at Elizabeth's shower for Dean and I held onto them, and the little "Name, Date and Weight" square is from LillyBee.  I love her stuff!
 
Don't forget our fabulous sponsor for this month:
 

 

 
TTCRD
 
Over at Through the Crafroom door there is another fun challenge and it is "Anything Goes".  That gives you total creative freedom to make something FABULOUS!  Don't forget to check out the terrific sponsors and prizes that are up for grabs!


3 comments:

  1. Really, really sweet, Roxann! Love the fun design, image, & DP! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute Rox and such a lovely idea too! Congrats on the coming arrival and I hope your mum is recovering quickly from her ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your Mom, hope she is better. I can see where your mind is and I can't blame you. That is a great idea to add pictures to the tags and you did a wonderful job creating them love the awesome colors.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...