Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Challenges

Good morning, friends!  Today there are two fun challenges.  One at The Outlawz and one at Through The Craftroom Door.

Today at The Outlawz Color Challenge, Ina picked our beautiful color palette from this beautiful inspiration photo.

Ina is challenging us to use at least three layers.


I used papers from Bo Bunny's "et cetera" collection and DCWV "Garden Party's" Premium Stack.  I used an oval Spellbinder's die, Recollections flower, small stamp from Stampin' Up, ecru cardstock, and rose chalk ink from Color Box.

TTCRD Challenge

The challenge is "ANYTHING GOES" and runs through June 17th.


I used my Copic Markers to color the gorgeous "A Day for Daisies" image and made this card for my boss to give his wife for their 25th wedding anniversary.  I cute the banner with my Cricut and Martha Stewart's Cake cartridge.  The paper is  Tinkerbelle vellum that I have had for a while and used some small silver metallic letters for my sentiment.  The butterfly is also a Martha Stewart punch and I added small bling hearts.    I used a Fiskar border punch and punched half inch borders and glued them overlapping each other.  The background borders took some time, but I am pleased with how it turned out.  Lastly, I used "Glossy Accents" on her glass slipper.

I hope you will check out both challenges and play!  


3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the color challenge--great design, pretty papers, love the layers & gorgeous flower!
    Your anniversary card is phenomenal! Wow! Love the coloring, design, and fantastic die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Roxann! You did an awesome job with all the layers of papers, love the banner with the sentiment.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I can't see today for some reason I missed your first card. So pretty, love the colors and great job for the layers.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...