Followers

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Good Morning!

Today at The Outlawz our Color Challenge is a beautiful palette selected by Penny.  Her twist is to add dimension.  Think "pop dots".  RoxandRoScrap is sponsoring this month's challenge with a $15.00 gift certificate from 7 Kids College Fund, a wonderful place to shop.

I used my Cricut this week and the "Life's A Beach" cartridge to create my card.  I used the beach chair and cut it twice to add some color.  I also cut a sea shell ad used some embossing on it.  I went rummaging through my papers and found some mulberry paper.  I hadn't used it in forever!  I used an embossing folder on the yellow paper and added the little flip flops that I had.  A little raffia bow in the corner and Voila!  I really should use my Cricut more often.



Come on over and play this week!

3 comments:

  1. OMG these are stunning, gorgeous details and colors. Excellent work you did.
    Scrapbooking Stores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxann, Wonderful colors, love your cuts and the flip flops and the drink.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrapbooking is a source in which we store our memories...
    Memories which can be remembered when we need..
    scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...