Followers

Monday, July 15, 2013

It's Hot in Georgia!

Well, it is always hot in Georgia in the summer and even spring and early fall!  It is hard to even walk to the mail box and not sweat.  Did a lot of work outside this weekend getting ready to have a second garage added for the motorcycles.  No fun!

My sister, Rhonda, one of the "R Girls" sent me two cards yesterday to post here so ya'll could see them.  I love them both.  The first one is an Alabama, Roll Tide!, birthday card and the second one is a cute and summery thank you card. 


 
Rhonda used her Cricut to cut her birthday girl and butterflies.  She used embossing folders on both cards.  I think they look terrific and am proud to share them.
 
 
TTCRD Challenge
 
This week at Through the Craftroom Door the anything goes challenge has been up.  My card is stamped with a Penny Black stamp and colored with Prisma Pencils and odorless mineral spirits that you can buy at Wal-Mart.  The colorful background paper is some old Creative Memories papers.  I have a lot of them and am re-introducing myself to them.  I added a bow to the front of the bunnies flower pot.
 
 
Thanks for looking and your lovely comments!




4 comments:

  1. It's hot in Alabama, too, Rox, but not as hot as is usual for mid-July, I think. Your card, and Rhonda's, are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sister created some really cute cards, Roxann! I particularly love that bunny in the pot! Adorable!
    And I know what you mean about hot! (We lived in Georgia for 5-1/2 years!) Here in the Phoenix area it is 104 with about 50% humidity--yes, our dry heat is gone. Now it's just plain ugly! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda cards are just darling.
    I think it is hot all over the place, here it is in the 90's with high humidity so you do not want to go outside.
    Love your Penny Black stamp, you did a super job with your pencils, love the bow. Your flowers turned out awesome.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxann your sisters cards are really nice...love the butterflies...
    Huggz Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...