Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Come Join Us!

Our Color Challenge is a beautiful one chosen by Lindsay.  It's a very vibrant and colorful one and I just love sunsets.  Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamps 4 Joy. (DS4J)  



They have awesome digis and a fantastic blog.  If you are not familiar with them, you need to check them out. 

Here is the inspiration image for you this week:
We are calling this month "Auspicious August" and your twist is to add a tag.

My Project


I used a DS4J image of a lovely Geisha.  I used my Copic markers to color her, a Nestibilities die that came on their leaf die set and another Nestibilities die for the background.  I distressed the edges on that one with orange Color Box ink chalk. I used an embossing folder on my tag that I free drew and cut out, an orange brad and orange ribbon and purple fiber.

TTCRD ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

Over at our sister site, Through the Craftroom Door, there is the always fun Anything Goes theme.  There is also the fabulous summer magazine available with so many wonderful ideas and inspiration.

Sizzling Summer Issue of Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) magazine is now available! TTCRD, an advertisement-free online magazine. The current issue features 86 pages of step-by-step tutorials, awesome articles from craft rooms to interviews, a slew of inspiration, and free gifts from Stampendous for 3 lucky subscribers, the first public viewing of House-Mouse Designs® + Stupendous which = Fabulous!  Are you interested yet? Subscribe and you will receive 6 new issues per subscription year and have access to all the back issues and over 70 free digis.  Right now, purchasing a subscription to TTCRD is like paying less than 20 cents per digi and getting the magazine free!  Get yours today at the TTCRD website!  http://craftrmdoor.ning.com
Team A has some wonderful cards this week using our sponsor DS$J.  They have been so generous with sponsoring us thise week.
My Projuct:
Being a tap dancer, I couldn't resist this adorable image.  Using my Copics I colored her up.  My layered heart was cut with a Creative Memories heart punch and I added a clear pearl center.  That is an EK Success border punch and hand made banner.  I had these old metal metallic "dots" that I added in the corner and the PP I got at Michael's in the racks.  The cardstock is all Bazzill.  

So.....two great challenges and no excuses not to play.  Come out, come out whereever you are, and thanks for looking!



7 comments:

  1. Both cards are awesome, Rox! Love the images and colors! Great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are Beautiful Roxann!! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great Rox!! Fabulous colouring on both and lovely choice of colours - plus I learnt something new about you, didn't know you could tap -awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is a wonderful take on the colour inspiration and so beautifully photographed as well.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is fab, Roxann. I love the shine you added to the dress and the black fiber is great.

    Your card design is over-the-top. I love that heart and the way you did the sentiment was really cool and innovative.

    Blessings on your day,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is awesome, Roxann! Love the tap dancer, great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you go girl!!! Great job with both the tag and the card. Amazing colors and your dancer you colored awesome and love the paper.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...