Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

I am excited today because I am meeting another DT from The Outlawz, Theresa Lee!  She is down seeing her son, Chris, graduate from school out at Ft. Benning.  He is a true Officer and a Gentlemen!

Speaking of The Outlawz, today's Color Challenge is a fun one!  Our sponsor for this month is DS4J and several of us used the same image.  It is always fun to see everyone's take when using the same image.  We again welcome our guest DT for the month, Suze Woods.  Laurian chose the gorgeous inspiration photo and color palette.

Our Twist is to add sparkle


I love this peacock image by DS4J!  I used my Copics to color him
and used stickles and gems to add my sparkle.

At TTCRD the Anything Goes Challenge is up this morning.  Team A has some great cards for your inspiration and our sponsor is Eureka Stamps!  An awesome stamp company with zillions of images for the choosing!

I used Eureka Stamps cute summer frog.  I colored him up with my Copics and found this cute Summer Lovin' charm in my stash that I know I have had for years!  "Hop" on over and join the fun!
If you want to come join another fun challenge at The Outlawz, don't forget the Creative Freebie Challenge.  Sandi and Anne have provided us with two awesome images to create with.  If you send one of them (or me) your email addy, you will receive the images to play with.  If you play every week with one of their images, you will receive more!  No excuse not to come over!


Sandi's gorgeous sun flowers and Anne's adorable frog floating on the lake are the two images up for grabs!  Hope to see you at all of the challenges this week!




2 comments:

  1. Terrific cards, Roxann! Have fun meeting Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards.. Hope you had a nice visit with Theresa! Both of the frog cards put a smile on my face, you did a nice job and love the colors. Sunflowers are so pretty.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...