Followers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

First, I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday  to team member, Laurian!  Wishing you many blessings, gal!

I chose our inspiration photo for this week's Color Challenge at The Outlawz.  I just love the color combo and the photo is so summery.  Our "twist" this week is to add ribbon.  I know everyone has a stash of ribbon laying around.


I used an old butterfly and flower stamp I have had.  Unfortunately, I did not save the manufacturer's name and they are unmounted.  I used Ranger Arts Distress Ink in Peeled paiint.  Made the butterfly's "deely bobbers" out of copper wire and attached them with Zots glue dots.  My papers are from Creative Memories and they are double sided prints.  I had totally forgotton I had these papers and I really like them.  A gem on the flower and bow finishes it off.

Our sponsor this month is"
Digi Stamps for Joy
DS$J


 Hope you will visit their site.  They have some gorgeous digis waiting for your creative spirit!

Over at TTCRD the "Anything Goes" Challenge is up and Team B really has some awesome inspiration for you.  

If you are interested in being considered for Guest DT
please add the letters "GDT" after your name on your
entry and send your e-mail to sandihug@gmail.com

Creative Freebie Challenge "The Outlawz"

Sandi and Anne have two adorable images that are "too cute to Spook"!
Even if you are not into Halloween, think "Costume Party".  Here are my two cards I made using their images.  Remember, you can receive FREE digis from them every two weeks just for playing the weeks before.  All you have to do is send them your email address.



2 comments:

  1. Love your color challenge card, you did an awesome job with those beautiful colors. Love the butterfly, flower and ribbon. The Halloween cards are the cutest, great layouts and darling images. That teddy is so darling.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...