Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Challenges Are Up!

I have had a time trying to het this posted!  I had it all done and then hit a glitch either in Blogger or my internet connection and lost it all!  I was so frustrated that I put it aside until this evening.

TTCRD's "Anything Goes" challenge is up.  Team A, of which I am a member, has some wonderful inspiration cards for you.  I gave mine to my daughter for her birthday last week.  I used Anne Fenton's beautiful floral digi and colored it up with my Copics that I always purchase from our sponsor this week, OOZAK.  Awesome company and very quick with your order.




 
My Card
 
 
Both the border punch and butterfly punch are from Martha Stewart
The sentiment stamp is from an old Christmas stamp set from Stampin' Up.
I used some Mermaid Stickles on the head and body of the butterfly and the flower centers and made the "deely bobbers" out of copper wire that I wound around a skinny Kebab stick.
 
Over at The Outlawz the Color Challenge is up and the last few days of the Creative Freebie challenge are running.
Lindsay chose our color palette and is challenging us to add an animal.
Our Fabulous Sponsor this month is:
 

 
I used my Copics, Bazzill solid paper and various PP.  I added a little card within my card to put my sentiment, and added a crystal heart.
 
Sandi and Anne have given us some fantastic digis to work with.  The best part is they are free!  All you have to do is send us your email address and they will send them to you.  You will receive the new images every two weeks as long as you play in the challenge.
 
 
For Sandi's Wedding Car I colored with Copics added a paper medallion that I have had from Creative Memories.  The solid gold paper is actually metallic and shimmery but it did not photograph well.  I tore the paper that the sentiment is on and added some gems.
 
 
 
For Anne's fisherwoman in her saucy hip waders I used pale green cardstock and two different PP.  The flower in the circle is acrylic and is from Recollections.
 
Hope you find some crafty time to come and play in all the wonderful challenges!  See you there!
 



 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...