Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Good Evening!

I am so far behind this week!  I work Monday thru Thursday and with Monday off for Labor Day, I am cramming four days into three.  Just a little stressed here.....

Our Tuesday Color Challenge at The Outlawz is up and running.  I chose our color palette this week and I think those purses are adorable and the colors so vibrant.  We have a great sponsor this month in "Stamp N Doodle".  They have some fantastic digis and they are so fun to color up.  Be sure to go and check them out!


I chose this darling image as it reminds me on a fun summer day.  The Twist this week is to add pearls.  I used my Copics to color her up, some old Prima flowers with a crystal brad center.  One of my favorite Creative Memories products is the Cutting System.  I use it a lot and made my double oval for my Stampin' Up sentiment stamp.  A little scrap of ribbon and some bling on the bottom and Voila, finis!  ( A little French and Italian for ya! ;)  I have been doing better at finishing the inside of my cards.  I am inspired by my friend Patricia St. Martin who's cards are amazing both inside at out.



 
Our Sponsor
 
 
Be sure to stop over at Through the Craftroom Door for another Anything Goes challenge.  Team A (of which I am a member) has put together some great inspiration for you.  As always, there are fabulous prizes to be had as well as great friends to make. 
 
 
My card for this week
 
 
Hope to see you at both sites this week!
 


10 comments:

  1. Great cards... you should add the second one to my FANtastic Linking party in SKdigis... HERE...HUGS..SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Roxann, Both of the cards are so adorable. The baby card is so sweet love the image all the pink and your extra touches. The color challenge, first love the colors and you colored her beautifully, she is just a darling image, super layout, inside and out! Great job.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Roxann, love the colors on the first one and of course the second one is just so sweet! Thanks for joining us at SKdigis FANtastic Linking Party!!

    Sharla :)
    SKdigis DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Roxann, love the colors on the first one and of course the second one is just so sweet! Thanks for joining us at SKdigis FANtastic Linking Party!!

    Sharla :)
    SKdigis DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really really cute card!! Thanks for joining us over at SkDigis!~Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog earlier. It is very much appreciated! You have done a fab Job with your cards and I love your stalk.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours! This will make a sweet baby shower card. Thanks for sharing with us at the SKdigis FANtastic Linky Party!
    'Shell - SKdigis DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work! Love how you used the SKdigis image in your pink card!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glove the image n colours on this card!
    It it stunning.
    Hugs
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. super sweetness :) Thrilled to have you join us on SKdigis for our FANtastic Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...