Followers

Friday, October 11, 2013

Busy and Outstanding Week

It has been quite the busy and wonderful week for me.  My daughter gave us a new beautiful granddaughter two weeks ago and I spend the week up with her and my SIL and adorable grandson.  I didn't get any crafting done needless to say.
 
Welcome Little Lucy
 
With big brother, Dean
 
At the Outlaws, the color challenge was picked by Laurian.  It is a beautiful photo and the colors are just delish. 

 
I made my big flower on the bottom right with a small leave punch.  I punched out many of them and glued them in a circle.  I put a ribbon fabric flower in the center and added a gem.  The ovals for my sentiment were cut with Creative Memories circle cutter.  This is my fave product of theirs and I use the system often.  I used some tiny letter stickers and attached some leaves.  The falling leaves were also punched with another small leaf punch and I embossed the background.
 
Our sponsor for the month of October is Anji's Antics!
Check out her store for some fabulous digis!
 
 
Through the Craftroom Door Magazine is out!
 
If you do not subscribe you are really missing out.  There are so many awesome free digis in it that it totally offsets the subscription price.  There are also many great tutorials.  I do hope you will consider being a subscriber! 
 
Check out the video in the upper right of my blog.
 
Through The Craftroom Door challenge is up.  As always it is "Anything Goes".  Slide on over and share your creativity!  Great Sponsor this week in OOZAK!  I just got a nice order to them off yesterday. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful granddaughter !
    Your card is gorgeous Rox! Love that flower you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the photo of your two 'grandies'. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  3. And don't we all love that photo. Hugs Ina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful autumn card and that flower is just scrumptious. Congrats on your beautiful grand bambino.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...