Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Color Challenge and TTCRD Challenge

 Hello friends!  This has been a busy week.  The Color Challenge is up at the Outlawz and TTCRD's "Anything Goes" Challenge is awaiting your creations.  I used our sponsor, Anji's Antics, to create my Color Challenge card.  It is my week to host, and I just love the colors and the inspiration photo.  I hope you like it too and it inspires you to make a project.  You have three choices in the challenge this week.  You can use flowers, veggies, or fruit on your card or project.  I used some tiny stamped flowers from an older Stampin' Up collection.


 
I used a sheet of Creative Memories gray mottled paper from their gray collection for my background and I colored my image with my Copic Markers.  I stamped my flowers on the paper and colored them with Prisma Pencils and added gems to the centers.  I added some acrylic rain drops and made my puddle with Glossy Accents.  My clouds were cut out from a 12 by 12 sheet of paper that came in one of the big packs of paperwith 180 sheets.  I stamped my sentiment using another Stampin' Up stamp.  I love this digi from Anji!  It is so adorable.
 
TTCRD
 
Team A, Anne, Sandi, Berni, Penny and myself welcome you to the "Anything Goes" challenge.  Our sponsor this week is Fitztown.  They have some beautiful images for your coloring pleasure.
 

 
 
I chose their beautiful Ballerina that I colored and cut out.
 
 
 
My border punch is by Fiskar and my flowers are a Tim Holtz die cut.  I wet them, "scrunched" them,  then stacked them and secured them with a heart shaped brad.  The paper is from Creative Memories and the sentiment is a stamp by Ippity.  As always, I used my Copic Markers.  Come on over and join us!

 



1 comment:

  1. Roxann, Love both of your cards. The color challenge love those colors. Your image is just darling and love how you have the rain drops. The Ballerina is just stunning and I love how you colored her and the pretty flower and the border is a nice touch.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...