Followers

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Good Morning!

Here is the new Color Palette and my card for this week's color challenge at the Outlaws.  I used my Creative Memories cutting system to cut a round card for the "Anything but a square card" challenge.  I am not thrilled with the outcome of my design, but to quote my sister, "It is what it is"!  My embossing folder is by Cuttle Bug and I used my Spellbinders Nestibilities leaf dies to make the leaves.  The flowers are from Prima and the little butterflies are a small punch.  My sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

 
Hope you will join us this week!
 
TTCRD
 
The TTCRD "Anything Goes" Challenge is up!  Team A has some lovely inspiration cards posted using our sponsor, Sandi Samples images. 
 
 

 
 
My card using one of Sandi's adorable images.  Hope you will find the time to join both of these awesome challenges and share your creativity!



3 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are beautiful Roxann!! Love the round card and those beautiful flowers.and designs on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Roxann!! love the colors, if I can find the time I'll join in the fun!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Roxann. I love the chicken wire embossing on the first and the fancy fold of the second.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...