Followers

Friday, November 15, 2013

TTRCD Holiday Magazine Is Here!

The Holiday issue of the TTCRD magazine is up and available.  I think this is the best one yet!  There are so many ideas and techniques that I want to try so I will be hitting the craft store tomorrow to get my supplies.  I created a "Pop Up" scrapbook page using photos from last Christmas.  It is an older technique that I have revisited.


 
 
The papers are from Vintage Christmas by Paper Studio.  I cut the round ornaments with my CM small circle punch and used Stickles glitter glue on them.  Santa is from Jolee's and the gifts are from Recollections.  When you open your two page spread, the tree pops up and folds back down when you flip the page.
 
Be sure you check out the video on the right side bar and Happy Crafting!
 




2 comments:

  1. I love this layout idea Roxann - I have done one and it is tricky but well worth the effort. Your pages are so full of happiness and beautifully put together. Hugs Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project Roxann. Thank you for following me from outlaws. I am now following you on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...