Followers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What I have been working on!

I finished three cards for the challenges at The Outlawz for this week.  For the Color Challenge I colored up an adorable scarecrow from our sponsor QKR.  I just love this image. 

 
I used some tiny sticker letters from Reminisce, Copic markers, some brown and white twine from Stampin' Up, a Fiskar border punch, and an unknown little leaf punch.  I also used my chicken wire embossing folder.
 
Sandi and Anne have two lovely images that they are offering for free on the Creative Freebie Challenge.  All you have to do is send them your email and they will send you the images.  You then just need to make projects every two week using their images and you will continue to receive new ones.  How easy is that!  Here are my two for this week.
 

 
The top one is using Sandi's Christmas Butterfly and the Bottom card is using Anne's Tis The Season image.  They were both fun to work with.  The papers are from a Vintage Christmas by Paper Studio that I bought last year and am just getting around to using.  The papers are lovely and are a nice thick cardstock.  I only have Fiskar and EK Success border punches and I have forgotten which one I used!  I am so addle brained lately.
 
Don't for get to enter these challenges over at The Outlawz and the one at TTCRD!  TTCRD is an "Anything Goes" challenge, so get on over there!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Roxanne, Love love your cards. Thanks so much for becoming a follower and leaving me such a nice message. Take care and be talking to you soon. Sue H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The cards are gorgeous and elegant! I am your newest follower. Your blog is just wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit Roxann! Your cards are gorgeous! I especially love that sweet scarecrow and your coloring is fab as always. :) I always notice when you visit. I don't know many Roxann's (which is my middle name except with an e), so it always pops out at me and reminds me that really I should try to visit more often.

    xx Hugs,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and design on all three cards, Roxann! Love all your die cuts, embossing, and embellishments! :^) (That scarecrow is just fabulous!)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are gorgeous Roxann!! What great Layouts and beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are adorable. The scarecrow you colored is fantastic, I love that card and the wonderful colors, Sandi and Anne always draw such wonderful images for the Christmas cards and you colored them so beautiful.
    Hugs, Pat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...