Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Fond Farewell......

Sometimes live just gets in the way.  Sandy Huggett and Anne Fenton are retiring from their Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz.  I have "known" them both for a while and have been working with them for about a year and I have really enjoyed it.  They are two very talented illustrators and I know everyone will miss them.

My Color Challenge card this week is using one of Gerda Steiner's fabulous digis.  She is our wonderful sponsor this month.  As an Alabama fan, I just had to use the little elephant, even though I am still in mourning after this past weekend's game!

I chose the Color palette this week, and the ladies on the DT did an awesome job on their inspiration cards using it.


The "twist" is to make a holiday card or project.  I used an EK Success border punch on my sky and snow and cut it out of some designer specialty glitter paper I got at Michael's some time ago.  My silver stars are cut with a small Creative Memories punch and topped with little glittered stars by Recollections.  My two tree die cuts came from Marshall's on a dump table and the sentiment is stickers I have had for quite a while.

TTCRD
Over at TTCRD the ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE is up and running.  The ladies have done an awesome job with their inspiration cards and you can add up to two projects!  If you would like to be a Guest DT, contact Sandi Huggett at the site.  Hope you will come and play in both challenges.  You will make some wonderful friends and fellow crafters.  

TTCRD also has a wonderful magazine that I would encourage you to subscribe to.  Many free digis that pay for your subscription and wonderful artists that contribute with tutorials and articles.

4 comments:

  1. Really darling card, Roxann! Love your design; the image is adorable and beautifully colored! Really love your little trees! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!! Love the elephant image and your coloring and designing! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling!!! Your elephant makes me smile and love how you created your scene with the trees and stars.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Roxann!! Love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...