Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Holidays Are Upon Us.....

Every year I swear I am going to start earlier so I can actually enjoy the Christmas season, and it never seems to happen!  I am so far behind on my projects that I feel almost overwhelmed.  This Saturday is going to be a crafty day!

Our Color Challenge at The Outlawz
 
Ursula chose the color palette and inspiration photo.  I love this photo, it is so festive!

 
I made my card to look like a front door decorated for the holidays.  I used a pair of old decorative edge scissors for my snow against the door and cut the snow from some glitter paper from Michaels.  The window is from Spellbinders and I made the candle in the window.  I placed some acetate in the window frame.  My wreath was cut with a small leaf punch.  I had to cut many, many little leaves and glued them to a "donut" shaped circle.  The twist in our challenge was to add some gingham so I made my bow from ribbon.  My red glittered stars were cut with my new EK Success border punch.  Peace, Love and Joy are stickers by Bo Bunny.
 
TTCRD
 
"Anything Goes" challenge is up and running at TTCRD.  As always there is great inspiration from the DT and some gorgeous cards from the members are starting to pour in.  There are some great prizes from the sponsors just waiting to be won.  Hope you will come and join the fun there.  If you haven't experienced the online magazine, you are missing a great treat!  The free digis included in the magazine are worth the price of a subscription!  
 


2 comments:

  1. Love the front door and the beautiful Christmas colors. Wonderful how you added the snowflake border. Such a pretty card. Merry Christmas Roxann!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty design, Roxann! Love your wreath on the front door! I would never have had the patience to do all those little leaves, lol! :^) Wonderful use of the colors! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    P.S. I didn't get done what I wanted to, either. But I gave up and said maybe next year. ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...