Followers

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ready for Valentine's Day

I can't believe January is almost gone.  It sure went by in a flash!  Sweet Lucy is four month's old now.  Here is her latest photo.

She is a happy little girl.


Our Color Challenge at The Outlawz this week is a vibrant one chosen by Ursula.
The challenge is to pick three of the colors from the palette, say which one's you are
using and add the twist.


I chose the Aqua, Sunshine and Rooster.  A big thanks to Laurian on our team for
making our color blocks each week from our inspiration photos and picking fun
names for them.  My cute digi is from our wonderful sponsor, "Stitchy Bear".  You
really need to check out their website.  I used a Nestabilities die and an embossing 
as well as my Copics.  I wove my ribbon in and my metal accents are little golden suns.

TTCRD

At Through the Craftroom Door the "Anything Goes" challenge is up.  You can enter up to two projects there and have the opportunity to win fabulous digis.  Our sponsor at TTCRD this week is Digi Stamps for Joy.  Watch for the new TTRCD MAGAZINE soon to hit the airwaves!  I hear it is fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Roxann! Really cute image, great design & embossing, and love your coloring! :^)
    Your granddaughter is so darling! And she looks a lot like grandma to me! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...