Followers

Friday, January 3, 2014

The Last Christmas Card For A While......

The TTCRD Challenge is in full swing!  Our sponsor this week, "NiceCrane Designs" provided us with some lovely images to make our inspiration cards.  I hope you will come over and check our the challenge and hopefully enter!  As always there are awesome prizes to be won and fun crafters to meet.

 
 
I used some red sparkly specialty paper I got at Michael's for my background of the card.  The silver ribbed cardstock is from a 4 by 6 metallic paper pad from JoAnn's and the ribbon is by "Celebrate it" that I picked up in the Christmas aisle.  My Christmas sentiment is from a Bo Bunny sticker sheet of Christmas sentiments and I colored Santa and the kids with my copics.
 
If you are interested in becoming a guest designer at TTCRD, contact Sandi Huggett at TTCRD.
 
 
At The Outlawz Color Challenge this week, Penny chose the gorgeous inspiration photo and color palette.  She is challenging us to add a snowflake, or two, or three.....
 

 
The colors are Cool Winter Blue, Gentle Purple and Softest White.
My center snowflake is from Jolee's that I got on sale at Michael's, the
border punch is EK Success, also on sale.  I used the little negative
snowflakes to border the large one and put a "dot" in the center of each
with Perfect Pearls.  The purple, white and blue papers are from my stash,
and I have had the vellum sentiments for years.  I ran them through my
sticker maker Xyron to keep adhesive from showing.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations. Especially love the vintage Christmas card.
    {I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog - beautiful cards! I've just signed up to follow your blog. Roxanne, thank you for becoming a follower at my blog! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards, Roxann! Love that image, your coloring and all the sparkle! And you used the colors beautifully on your CAS card--so cool! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I want to say Lacy is so adorable!!! Makes me remember our Emma and they grow so fast, now Emma turned 8 and it just seems like she was a baby. Love both of the cards!! I really like the Santa card that turned out stunning with all the sparkles and the beautiful colors. Are you going to try and do something special for this year? For this year I'm going to try and work ahead for my challenges so I'm not always last minute and cleaning OUT my craft room of thing I have not used in years and not to make room for new stuff. Also starting NOW keeping up with comments, I'm so tired of falling behind.
    Hugs from Wisconsin, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...