Followers

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Good Things.....

The Through The Craftroom Door Magazine is here!  Check out the video in my sidebar to preview.  It is loaded with free digis, fabulous inspiration, and great tutorials.

The TTCRD "Anything Goes" challenge is up and running.  I hope to see your fantastic creations there.  My card this week is using our wonderful sponsor "SandiSamples" digi, Sunflowers.  Sandi is offering three digis to this week's randomly drawn winner.


I used a 6 X 6 palette of papers by MME called "Breeze".  It is a lovely palette that was a gift from a friend. The flowers are Copic Markers Y17, Y11, Y000 and a little Y21.  The leaves are G09, G24, and G28.  I added a bit of cotton lace I picked up at Hobby Lobby in the fabric section. and I cut the sentiment from a 7 X 7 piece of "worded" paper.

The Color Challenge at The Outlawz this week is a fun color trio.  It was my turn to pick the color palette and Twist and I grabbed this one on Pinterest.


My Twist was to make it Valentine's Day


My little mousie stamp is from Stampin' Up and they are colored with Copic Markers C1, C3, C5 and C7.  The Heart is RV11, R83 and R85.  The hearts were cut with Creative Memories dual Heart Punch and I inked the edges in Martha Stewart purple chalk ink.  The papers are from CM, too.  I used an unnamed small butterfly punch and embellished them with a purple gem as I did on the sentiment, also.  The sentiment is vellum and I have had it a while.  I punched a tiny heart in the corners.  Come check out the cards by the rest of the team, Laurian, Penny, Ina, Lindsay and Ursula and add your own creation!




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Rox, love the colors and coloring! HUGZ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...