Followers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Challenges

TTCRD Challenge Feb. 11th - Feb. 17th


 Hi everyone, B Team, Sandra, Cara, Reitte, Deonna, Linda and Roberta welcome every one to this week's challenge "Anything Goes".

"PLEASE NOTE - LIMIT OF 2 Entries"   Please check the Rules Tab for additional challenge details.

Eureka Stamps is the sponsor this week!  They have some wonderful digis and I hope you will check out their site.


Please contact Sandi at  Sandihug@gmail.com if you would be interested in being a Guest designer!

The Outlawz Color Challenge is a fun one.  "Formal February" is our calling for this month.
Pick two more colors to go with Ina's pick of Rose Red 
Your Formal February Twist is  you TELL US WHAT IT IS.


I chose the bright green and black as my two other colors.  I used one of my embossing folders on the top half.  It is actually a hounds tooth impression like the B & W paper below.  The red glitter hearts are brads and the ribbon is one I actually received on a Christmas gift!  the sentiment I cut with my Cricut.  I think I used the Alphalicious cartridge and I colored with my Copic markers.  Hope to see your awesome designs in both challenges!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Roxann!!! I love those boots, and OMGoodness that is such a gorgeous picture of Lucy on your side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is just gorgeous and those boots are any girl's dream.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roxanne, thanks for your recent visit, and I followed your link back to see your beautiful boots card. I like all these delicious colors you used with the nifty image, and that ribbon is so pretty. Also enjoyed seeing the sweet & beautiful little Lucy's picture. Congratulations. You're blessed to have such a sweetie to enjoy & cuddle, and watch grow up. I'll be joining as a new follower, and hope you'll find time to come visit me again. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...