Followers

Friday, March 7, 2014

Nolan and the Bullfrog and Peace Sign

Good morning friends!  This week at TTCRD and The Outlawz there are two fun challenges up for you to join and have fun with!  When I saw our sponsor at TTCRD, Fred She Said's, little Nolan and the Bullfrog I had to color him up!  He reminds me of my grandson Dean when he was three.  He will be five on the 18th and I can't believe where the time has gone.



I used a piece of denim jeans paper I have had for quite some time, and a piece of denim PP I got at Michael's off the rack.  Of course I used Copic markers to color up little Nolan and my sentiment is a stamp from Ippity.  I tied a piece of packaging twine and secured it with tiny Zots glue dots.

The Outlawz Color Challenge has beautiful spring colors that I got to pick.  I found this lovely photo at Pinterest with all the fabulous and colorful flowers and couldn't resist using it.  My twist is to use flowers on your project.  My card is from Anne Fenton's new collection that you could win this month if you enter the challenge.  Your cards each week with go into our drawing.  


The young lady kinda reminds me of moi back in the late sixties so I couldn't resist going with a "hippie chick" theme.  The font and peace sign are from a Cricut cartridge that had 50's and 60's that I used over at my sister's craftroom and I apologize for not remembering the name of it!  I made an easel card and placed my flowers that I cut from with a small thumb punch.  The flower centers are small blue gems.

I hope you will join us at both challenges and get "froggy" with your "groove" on!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...