Followers

Thursday, March 27, 2014

TTCRD Spring Issue and Color Challenge

Good morning my friends! The new Spring Issue of Through The Craftroom door is available! It is marvelous, as always, and full of tutorials and inspiration to spark your imagination. The free digis are worth the year's subscription rate.  Check out the video in my sidebar.

This week's challenge is also up.  Come on over a play!  No experience necessary and all the fantastic sponsors have provided some awesome prizes that are given by random drawings.

THE OUTLAWS

The Outlawz Color Challenge is up and running.  Our sponsor this month:

Our Own Anne Fenton!
Anne's Digital Art
She is offering the digis that the DT have been using this month.

Your March Mystery Twist is to MAKE A BOY CARD
and choose THREE colors.

  • Ina chose our inspiration photo, colors and Twist this week.
  • Hope you will send us your crafty creation!

I have been using my Cricut a lot this month.  It has been sorely neglected!
This is for my grandson, Dean who turned 5 this month!  I used Jolly Red,
Jungle Green, Digger Yellow, Deep Denim, and the Clean White.
OK, so I used them ALL!  My little monster is holding his flower balloon
with a piece of blue and white Baker's Twine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun, Roxann! Love the little monster! Especially that googly eye, lol! Really fun design with all the bright colors! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...