Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Aloha!

Today at The Outlawz we are getting our Tropical on!  Laurian chose a gorgeous photo for your inspiration and our color palette.  Her photo of the Bird of Paradise was taken on her holiday.  Your Twist this week is to make your project Tropical!


I have been trying to use my Cricut a little more.  The Hibiscus flowers were cut from the Life's a Beach cartridge and I place jewels in the center of them.  The font is also from the same cartridge.  The two background die cuts are made with Nestibilities dies and I added a little Stickles glitter in the deep yellow to the stem of the flowers and inked the edge of my card with yellow Cat's Eye chalk.

Through The Craft Room Door Spring Issue is now available. The Current issue features over 16 step-by-step tutorials with photo's, including coloring hair with Copic Markers, Awesome articles and featuring two product that you have NEVER seen before. 60 + card inspirations, Craft Rooms Around The Globe, Play to win Spellbinders Decorative Labels #22.  Feature Digi Artist is "Bugaboo!" Over 110 free digi's for you to enjoy!

Watch the preview of the magazine on my sideboard! Subscribe at: http://craftrmdoor.ning.com

Team A has got some great inspiration for the weekly Anything Goes Challenge.  Be sure to check out the TTCRD Challenge Blog!


Our FAB sponsor for this week!


My card for this week

The digi is from Oak Pond and I used Copic Markers to color it up.  I put a "dot" of Shiny Accents on the Lady bug spots, used a small doily, lavender pearls, white satin ribbon and added tiny lavender pearls to it.  My cardstock is from my stash and it from Creative Memories.  It came pre-embossed and I have had it forever!  I used a decorative corner rounder also from Creative Memories.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Hawaiian-themed card with the fab die cuts! :^)
    And your TTCRD card is so pretty--love the embossing, doily & design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...