Followers

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Come Out and Play!

Color challenge this week has a fun theme of using balloons at your twist.  I used the balloon die cut from Sizzix.  It is one of the small ones.  I chalked the edges for a little definition, and used Glossy accents on the cut outs on the balloons and attached some white twine and a little piece of ribbon.  My image is from a very old set of Stampin' Up stamps and I colored with my Copic Markers.  I used my Creative Memories oval cutting system and an embossing folder from Sizzix.  The crocheted flower is from Michael's and I put a metal embellie on it.


  
TTCRD CHALLENGE

The "Anything Goes" Challenge is up on the TTCRD Challenge Blog.  Use you imagination and come up with something FABULOUS!

Our sponsor this week is "All Dressed Up" and they certainly have some delightful digis!  The one I used is just precious with her little back pack and puppy.  I used my same ovals from CM, Copic Markers, and some distressed papers that were on clearance at Michael's in their racks.  Used two little flower punches and a small leaf punch, and a bit of ribbon.  Come and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...