Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Get Your Color On!


Lindsay is challenging us to use White and pick two other colors from the palette and make up your own TWIST.
My Card
I used the white, black and pink for my palette and a cute little bunny stamp from Stampin' Up.
I also used two tiny heart punches and an egg punch along with a tiny leaf punch.  My TWIST 
was to use a die cut.  I used one of my Nestibilities dies in two different sizes for my bunny background.
Little Bunny Foo Foo is colored with Copics in W1, W3 and W5 with a little pink in the ears.
I wrote my own sentiment with a Creative Memories Pink journaling pen.

Color Challenge is so excited to have as our sponsor for the
month of April our own Penny!  She has a gift certificate 
for one lucky member this month!

Don't forget our other Fabulous Sponsors for April!
Check out the sidebar!

TTCRD CHALLENGE

Please hop over to Through The Craftroom Door's anything goes challenge.  Team B has some beautiful inspiration cards for you to get the creative juices flowing.  There are some awesome
prizes up for grabs and you can enter two projects for the drawing.  We love seeing your creative 
and beautiful designs!  Don't forget to consider receiving the wonderful TTCRD magazine!
The free digis in the magazine pay for the subscription!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...